Fabricator / Welder
Listed: January 13, 2020
Findlay Engineering is after trades people to complement the company in being able to complete basic and complicated fabrications. Experience in Stainless Steel Fabrication is an advantage but not essential. Successful applicants would possess a good attitude and a willingness to learn new skills, be able to work with others and support the team.
Benefits and perks
- Variety of work.
- Exposure too many industries and different projects.
- Opportunity to learn and improve skills.
Skills and experience
- Experience in steel fabrication.
- Strong work ethics and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to read and interpret drawings.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Tickets/license for forklifts/rigging/welding not required but desirable.
January 31, 2020