Listed: December 17, 2019
Findlay Engineering Pty Ltd are a multi-disciplinary engineering company with a wide variety skills across all aspects of engineering design and manufacture. The industries we service include (but we are not limited too) Food, Pharmaceutical, Resource, Mining, Rail, Transport, Defence, Health, Agriculture, Building and Renewables.
Due to continual growth, we are currently seeking a confident and suitable skilled Mechanical Engineer to join our Engineering team, working on a multitude of projects across various industries. This role is suited to experienced and graduates as alike where the exposure to different projects and industries offers the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge.
Skills and duties include, but not limited to:
– Liaising with customers new and existing
– Quoting of projects small to large
– Design and detailing using 3D Solid Works
– Managing projects from start to finish
– Site visits and installation
– Promoting a positive culture
– Working as a team member, adopting group engineering standards
– Managing workshop improvements, site safety and continuous improvements activities
Candidates would ideally look to be building on an existing trade background, or have a diploma / degree level qualification in mechanical engineering or similar.
February 28, 2021