Listed: December 17, 2019
About the business
Findlay Engineering Pty Ltd are a multi-disciplinary engineering company with a wide variety skills across all aspects of engineering design and manufacture. The industries we service include Food and Pharmaceutical, Resource and Mining, Rail + Transport, Defence, Health, Agriculture and General Engineering
About the role
Due to continual growth, we are currently seeking a confident and suitably skilled Project Engineer to join the management team working on a multitude of projects across various industries. The role is suited to experienced and graduate alike where the exposure the different projects offers the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge.
Skills and duties include, but not limited to:
- Liaising with customers new and existing
- Quoting of projects small to large
- Design and detailing using 3D solid works
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Site visits and installation
- Working as a team member, adopting group engineering standards
- Managing and improving workshop and site safety
- Promoting a positive culture
Candidates would ideally look to be building on an existing trade background, or have a diploma / degree level qualification in mechanical engineering or similar.
December 31, 2020