At Findlay Engineering, we pride ourselves on providing a quality product at all times and it is this quality product which we believe gauges our level of success. This aspect of product development and quality presentation during the process of building the company has built a workshop and machining centre department.
The Machine shop is managed by Daniel Spry with the support of a strong team of qualified machinists & fitters.
We are able to met customers needs with fast turn arounds, support with break downs, large & small batch quantity machining.
If you can draw it, we can machine it!
(The challenge still remains...)
Our machine shop is equipped with high quality Conventional and CNC Machine Tools as well as Wire Cut, EDM and Surface grinding capabilities. These machines include:
- Feeler FTC 50 CNC Lathe
- Feeler FTC 280 CNC Lathe
- Okuma LB300M CNC Lathe with Live tooling
- Doosan Lynx 300M CNC Lathe with Live Tooling (automatic bar feed)
- Doosan Puma GT 2600M CNC Lathe with Live Tooling (automatic bar feed)
- Mazak Integrex, 5 Axis CNC Lathe
- Mori Seiki 2 axis CNC Lathe (automatic bar feed)
- Feeler FV 800, 3 Axis Vertical Machining Centre
- Feeler VB 1000A, 4 Axis Vertical Machining Centre
- FV 1300A Vertical Machining Centre
- Okuma MX50 HB, 4 Axis Machining centre
- Okuma MC6, 3 Axis vertical machining centre
- Sodick CNC Wire Cut EDM
It is one thing to have the machinery, we also have the expertise to use them.
We have 5 CNC machining centres, with 3 and 4 axis to cater for all types of machining from one off jobs to repetition work. The largest machine having a machining envelope of 2.1m x 1.0m x 1.0m.
We have 6 CNC turning centres varying from 2-5 axis machines with 2 lathes set up with automatic bar feed to cater for repetition work as well as one off work. The largest CNC turning capacity is 640mm diameter x 1500mm long with 118mm spindle bore.
In addition to our CNC Machining we have Conventional turning up to 3.6M centres, Conventional milling and Surface grinding. We also have Wire Cut and EDM capabilities.
Click to expand
Work With Us
Whether you have a project large or small, we are here to help. Message us today.